10 facts you need to: The former lockdown housemate edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show Rebecca Nengi Hampson is no doubt one of the most trending reality stars that the show has produced.
However, many people do not much about her which I will be sharing with you the 10 facts you need to know about her especially for her followers, fans and well-wishers.
1. She is an orphan and has one sibling: Her both parents are late leaving behind Nengi and a younger sibling.
2. She studied Communication at the University of Port Harcourt: She is a graduate of Communication studies from the popular University of Port Harcourt.
3. She is a model and entrepreneur: Nengi has been a model and an entrepreneur even before going to the reality show.
4. She is beautiful, curvy and naturally endowed: The reality star is truly blessed by nature with her facial look and curves.
5. She contested for Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, MBGN, in 2019 and finished as top five.
6. She enjoys learning new things, having fun, travelling, trying new things, and staying true to herself.
7. Nengi is a proud Capricorn who gives 110% of energy and enthusiasm to everything task or responsibility assigned to her which has also brought so many endorsement deals to her and even the political appointment that was given to her by the Bayelsa State Government in 2020.
8. She considers her greatest achievement to be completing her university degree, despite the fact that she could have dropped out several times.
9. She bears a striking resemblance to controversial BBnaija 2019 housemate, Tacha.
10. She acts mature and also a goal-getter: this was seen in her display of maturity at the just concluded reunion show with her speaking responsibly to every issue relating to her.