Former housemate of Big Brother Naija Reality TV show BBNaija Pere Egbi has listed what Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) Staff should take to their polling unit in the coming Governorship and State Assemblies elections slated to hold on Saturday, March 11, 2023.
“If you are an INEC official, coming to any polling Unit, ensure you do the following:
1) Make sure you have your uploading password( Seriously not fake)
2) Original result sheet
( you paste one and go with the other)
3) Come with your food,water and mat ( incasethere is no Network!)😙
4) Avoid whispering to any Agent especially PDP/APC Agent.
5) Don’t ask or collect any snacks or drinks from any idiot ( reason I said you should come with your own)
6) Tell your supervisor to arrange for a vehicle to convey the sensitive material to and fro the voting point.( You will not be allowed to join any unofficial vehicle)
7) Be ready to have a group photograph with us after snapping the results sheet
8) If you had collected money from them,for your life sake don’t spend it yet. E get why There must be no mutilation of the materials. Take your time and do what is right.
10) Pray you should not be led into temptation because you might not be delivered from the evil that will follow NB: INEC Guidelines was broken by its boss we will help him Guide the Lines”, BBNaija Pere wrote.