5 facts you should know: Former Big Brother Naija reality TV housemate Terseer Kiddwaya Popularly known as Kiddwaya is said to be one of the popular housemates of the lockdown edition of the reality show.
However, there are some important facts people do not know about him, as such I will be sharing with you these 5 facts you should know about the billionaire son turn reality star.
1. Simplicity: When you talk about simplicity Kiddwaya is a reflection of it, looking at his background of being a billionaire son, he did not that allow his wealthy background to take over him. This fact is shown in how he related with every housemate during and after the reality show.
2. Hardworking: Kiddwaya did not rely on the fact that his father is wealthy, but focused on building a brand of his own using the platform BBNaija gave him which has also brought him business and influencing deals from multimillion companies.
3. Respect for women: In case you do not know, Kiddwaya is a respecter of women, he is a man that believes women deserves nothing but the best in life. He stated this fact in some of his tweets where he also advised men not to go into a relationship with women if they are capable of taking care of their needs.
4. Motivational speaker: Yes Kiddwaya is not just a reality star but also a motivational speaker who through his tweets on a daily basis dish out motivational words to his fans and followers.
5. Travelling and partying: All works without play makes Jack a dull boy they say, despite the busy schedule of Kiddwaya he always tries to make out time for travelling and partying. If you do not know, know it now that the billionaire son and reality star loves to travel and partying which some people misquote him for always flirting with women but that’s not true, partying is something Kiddwaya loves doing.